COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Statement
With the situation surrounding the COVID-19 changing daily, we know that some of our travelers are concerned, while many others are determined to continue traveling. Therefore, we have been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control, the U.S. State Department, and destination government agencies. We are also working alongside our vendors and tour hosts to determine the safest and best action to take for each individual tour.
Rescheduling or Canceling ReservationsIf Signature Tours reschedules or cancels your tour:
- Participants booked on a tour that is rescheduled by Signature Tours will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date without any additional fees.
- Participants can also choose a different tour on a different date without additional penalties or fees.
- Participants booked on a tour where the cancelation is initiated by Signature Tours and the tour leader will have all funds paid to Signature Tours returned in the original form of payment. We ask that you be patient and allow 2 – 4 weeks for the refund process.
- If you wish to reschedule your tour, Signature Tours will allow participants booked on any tour to transfer their booking to any future event without fees or penalties.
- If you choose to cancel your tour and later change your mind prior to the departure date, we will rebook you to the same tour, and your original deposit will be applied.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented situation. You are always welcome to call or email us with any questions or to check for tour updates. We will continue to post updates regularly as needed. We will also send email updates on specific tours as they get closer to their departure dates.